KABRA F-24 DISC FRAME
- 24” Trials frame.
- Made with the most resistant aluminium 7005 T6.
- Geometry, reinforcement and thikness that warranties the best resistance for efforts and impacts.
- Post Mount disc Brake System. Brake mount support and dropout are made in the same CNC piece, that warranties a perfect position between disc and brake mount and the best braking. For 180 disc rotors.
- Head direction tube 100mm. Only for “semintegrated” direction 1 1/8.
- Bottom braket hole 68mm. Suitable for 122mm and 128mm bottom brakets.
- Rear edge 116,5mm. Only for 116mm rear hubs.
- Wheelbase: 1055 mm
- BB heigh: +70 mm
- Chainstay: 357mm
- Head direction angle: 71º
WHEIGHT: 1620 gr.
FINISH: Bash sand anodized. Option Black or Silver.